The Dangai (Pricipice World)

This is for all events that happen in dimensions connected to Triudomhan, like the Digital World, the Soul Society and Huecho Mundo.
Mamma Peach
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Dangai (Pricipice World)

Post by Mamma Peach »

Dangai
The Dangai also known as the Precipice World, is the dimension between Soul Society and the Human World, separated from space and time. The passage from an entrance to an exit seems to be instantaneous outside of the Dangai, regardless of the time spent there, because of the condensed time flow. For those traveling without the aid of Jigokucho (hell butterflies) there are entrapping and destroying dangers.
ImageImage
Mamma Peach
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Dangai (Pricipice World)

Post by Mamma Peach »

From here.

As he stepped into the gateway, followed by the others, a pair of black butterflies materialized from the darkness and hovered around Conchobhar for a moment as if attracted to his scent like a flower, then assumed a position in front of the group as guides. Only Conchobhar was aware of the effect of Morrigan's blessing encompassing the group, but even to the rest it was evident that the butterflies had for some reason come to guide them. Also as they entered, the lighted doors they had seen on the other side of the circular opening vanished, replaced by strange cave like walls along a long tunnel, and then the doors behind them closed and also vanished leaving them in darkness. Conchobhar lit a will o' wisp and they followed the butterflies by its light.

"This place is creepier than the Black Room of the Eastern Gate," said Akuma.

"I like it," replied Ekibyo in her monotone.

"Tis a dangerous place this is, and heavy in time," said Conchobhar. "If it weren't for the butterflies that are no butterfly we would be done for. I'm certain now that it's me mother's blessing that drew them to us."

After what seemed hours of walking, following the black butterflies, they saw another set of doors that opened up in front of them, blinding them with the light as the stepped through them. Light in Hueco Mundo?

To here.
ImageImage